Sunday, July 27, 2008

to the market

Yesterday we all went to the market! It was so much fun!!! I bought some souvenirs and some cool gifts for people! It was a crazy experience...the vendors would basically drag you into their stalls and try to sell you things. They were VERY persistent. After we were done shopping I was still waiting on a couple of ppl from the group to get done and some of us were kind of sitting on these stairs and these 3 little kids came up to us and sat down with us. I had on my Grateful Dead shirt and one of the little girls told me she liked it! haha...prob b/c it's so colorful!!! The little boy was 3 yrs old and his name was David!! he was absolutely precious!!! The three of them kept singing happy birthday to us! It was the funniest thing...I got it on video.

After the market we went for an early dinner at the chinese place again...yum.... and then we just hung around the Telecentre...played cards....chatted....it was a good time! Not sure what anyone is doing today..but I really want to get out and do something!

peace out.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You are going to get sick of Chinese food!!! ha ha

That makes me crave some lo mein....hhhhmmmm.....I thought I was gonna cook....maybe I'm reconsidering!

Love you, MOM:)