Sunday, July 20, 2008

arrival day!

So I am officially in Ghana! I've never done a blog before, but I think I'm going to try and keep this up.

I arrived in Accra around 8:30 Ghana time (3:30 am Bama time). Today has been super laid back since it is Sunday, so I really don't have too much to tell. All of the other volunteers seem really nice. All of the people here in Ghana are so welcoming! I don't have any bad things to say yet!! haha! I have orientation in the morning, then I will be at the Telecentre Clinic all day.
Hopefully tomorrow I will have much more to write about!

Peace

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So, you are an official blogger! It will be fun to read about your adventures in Ghana. I miss you so much already, and it is hard to believe you are so far away from us! Have a great day helping others. I'm proud of you! Love, MOM:)

Haley said...

Thanks MADRE haha. I love you!!