Thursday, July 24, 2008

dusty

it's thursday morning and i am waiting on robert to come pick me and erica up to go do school health. but while i was waiting... i wanted to write down a couple of interesting/funny things... first of all, Accra is the DUSTIEST place I have ever been, and everyone rides with the car windows down..always....and the exhaust from cars will kill you :/

there are goats and chickens EVERYWHERE...the middle of the road, the side of the road, everywhere..... also saw some random sheep yesterday...verrrry strange

almost every little shop on the side of the road is named after Jesus or God... like God's Favour Hair Salon, or God's Chosen whatever store- it's crazy how many place have the word God in the name .... oh and I saw an electronics store named "Look and Take Electronics"...i'm not sure why but I found it HILARIOUS...

Just some little things I thought were kind of interesting :)

peace out

No comments: