Saturday, July 26, 2008

Friday night

So yesterday I pretty much relaxed and took it easy...read some of my book... rested...

Then around 6 or so Erica and I went to get dinner b/c we were starving...we went to Chinese..again..that place is so good! I had beef with fried noodles. Probably shouldn't eat beef, but it was so good actually!! haha... let's see if I am still saying that later on!!!

After we finished eating dinner we went to T&C to meet up with everyone else...all of the other volunteers were back and they were all eating dinner. Then everyone except Kaitlyn and Jessica went to Roof Top, a bar/club. It's on the roof of this building, and it's completely open to the night sky. It was so much fun! (We went for Osman's birthday) We stayed about 2 and a half hours... just dancing the night away! haha... it really was a good time. Ghanaian men kept trying to teach us (the girls, well and some of the guys for that matter, haha) how to dance like them... it was HILARIOUS!!! All in all, a realy fun night!!! Roof Top is a pretty sweet place.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'd steer away from that beef if I were you! ha ha

Sounds like you are having a good time (and to think you are supposed to be "working"!)

MOM:)

Haley said...

hhahaha back to "work" today